The DEBP (dual-ended bypass, which is hot on both ends) Series of LED T8 lamps from Your LED Light Source replace conventional fluorescent lamps in existing luminaires. Offering significant energy efficiency and lifetime improvements over fluorescent lamps, DEBP Series lamps are installed by bypassing existing fluorescent ballasts, and hard-wiring tombstone lamp-holders directly to incoming AC power leads. Dual-ended bypass lamps eliminate the need to replace shunted tombstone lamp-holders in existing fluorescent luminaires with instant-start ballasts.
- Available in 3500k, (warm/neutral white).
- Long-life LEDs provide up to 90,000 hours of operation with at least 70% of initial lumen output (L70).**
- Models provide 1,100 to 1,700 lumens per lamp, and 121 to 125 lumens per watt (LPW).*
- Uniform illumination with no visible LED pixilation.
- Universal 120-277 AC voltage (50-60Hz) is standard.
- Power factor > 0.90. ▪ Total harmonic distortion < 20%.
- Color rendering index > 80.
- Full glass housing inhibits yellowing and distortion.
- Easy installation in existing fluorescent luminaires. Bypass models connect directly to incoming AC power leads.
- cULus listed for dry and damp locations in ambient temperatures from -20°C to 45°C (-4°F to 113°F).
- DLC standard approved.
- Complies with RoHS (Restriction on Hazardous Substances) requirements.
- Complies with FCC Part 15, Class B.
5-year warranty of all electronics and housing.
FREE Shipping on orders over $300.
BULK / VOLUME PRICING AVAILABLE
Bulk / Volume pricing is available on order quantities over 200 pieces. Contact us for more information.