The LED round (LEDR) ceiling series is designed for residential, light commercial and other applications. High-quality luminaire utilizes the latest LED technology for optimal performance and maximized energy efficiency. High-CRI LEDs are standard, and dimming is available with many popular wall dimmers. The finely-textured lens is molded from acrylic, and provides an even, uniform light distribution.
- Available in 2700k.*
- Long-life LEDs provide at least 74,000 hours of operation with at least 70% of initial lumen output (L70).**
- 14” model delivers lumen output equivalent to two 60 watt incandescent lamps, but uses only 24 watts.*
- High-efficiency, non-glare lens provides visual comfort and uniform illumination without pixelation.
- Input voltage: AC120V,60Hz.
- Compatible with many popular wallbox dimmers.
- Power factor > 0.99.
- Total harmonic distortion < 20%.
- Color rendering index > 80.
- Sturdy steel body construction. Lens material is acrylic.
- Easy installation in new construction or retrofit.
- cULus listed for damp and dry locations in ambient temperatures ranging from -20 C to 35 C / -4 F to 95 F.
- Energy Star qualified.
- Complies with FCC Part 15.
- Driver is protected from line transients (2.5 kV).
5-year warranty of all electronics and housing.
FREE Shipping on orders over $300.
BULK / VOLUME PRICING AVAILABLE
Bulk / Volume pricing is available on order quantities over 200 pieces. Contact us for more information.