The Color Changing Panel is typically used to replace 2'x2' fluorescent fixtures or new construction. It is designed to lay in drop ceilings in offices, schools, and healthcare applications. The Color Changing Panel offers 0-10VDC Control dimming standard and CCT adjustable The LEDs enable long life, high lumen maintenance, and high CRI, and are low maintenance and constructed without hazardous materials.
• Face frame is extruded aluminum painted white
• Ultra thin for narrow plenums
• Delivered Light Output: 4000 lumens (at 3000K)
• Input Power: 40 watts (at 2700K)
• CRI: 80
• CCT: 2700K, 4000K, 5000K, 6500K adjustable
• Input Voltage: 100-277 VAC
• Warranty: 5 years
• Lifetime: Designed to last 50,000 hours
• Dimming: CCT adjustable and 10%-100% with 0-10V dimming controls
• Mounting: Recessed, Suspension
• Dimensions: L 23.7" x W 23.7" x H 1.8"
• Weight: max 8 lbs.
• Certification: Comply with cETLus, CEC Title 24, FCC
• Environment: Damp Location
• Also Available in 2' x 4'
• Fits standard T-bar and narrow grid drop ceilings
• 7/8" conduit knockout provided
*** CONTROLS NOT INCLUDED, CALL FOR DETAILS ***