The premium-performance CBLED22 is a 2’ x 2’ LED center basket luminaire, which offers industry-leading lumens per watt (LPW), and which is DLC Premium Listed. The CBLED22 is designed as a direct replacement for 2’ x 2’ fluorescent luminaires installed in grid ceilings. It is designed to deliver general ambient lighting in a variety of indoor settings, including schools, offices, hospitals and stores, and is the perfect choice for both new construction and retrofits. This high-efficacy luminaire provides long-life and uniform illumination, as well as standard 0-10vdc dimming capability.
• Available in 3000k (warm white), 4000k (neutral white) and 5000k (cool white) color temperatures.*
• Long-life LEDs provide 81,000 hours of operation with at least 70% of initial lumen output (L70).**
• Provides 3,709 luminaire lumens (124 lumens per watt, LPW) at 3000k, 3,766 luminaire lumens (126 LPW) at 4000k, and 3,823 luminaire lumens (128 LPW) at 5000k.*
• Uniform illumination with no visible LED pixelation.
• Universal 120-277 AC voltage (50-60Hz) is standard.
• 0-10vdc dimming capability is standard.
• Power factor > 0.90.
• Total harmonic distortion < 20%.
• Color rendering index > 80.
• Steel housing and acrylic lens.
• Easy installation in new construction or retrofit. Fits in standard 2’ x 2’ grid ceilings.
• Standard earthquake clips provide secure installation in grid
• UL listed for damp locations and insulated ceilings (IC-rated) for use in ambient temperatures from -25°C to 50°C (-13°F to 122°F).
• DLC Premium listed.
• Complies with FCC Part 15, class B.
• 5-year warranty of all electronics and housing.