The premium-performance, ultra-thin, edge-lit LED panel (LEDPNL) series offers industry-leading lumens per watt (LPS), and is DLC Premium listed. The LEDPNL is designed to deliver general ambient lighting in a variety of indoor settings, including schools, offices, hospitals and stores, and is the perfect choice for both new construction and retrofits. This high-efficacy luminaire provides long-life and uniform illumination, as well as standard 0-10 vdc dimming capability.
▪ Long-life LEDs provide 199,000 hours of operation with at least 70% of initial lumen output (L70).**
▪ LEDPNL2X2-20W provides 2,730 luminaire lumens (124 lumens per watt, LPW) at 3000k; 2,754 luminaire lumens (125 LPW) at both 3500k; 2,769 luminaire lumens (126 LPW) at 4000k, and 2,799 luminaire lumens (127 LPW) at 5000k.*
▪ Uniform illumination with no visible LED pixelation.
▪ Universal 120-277 AC voltage (50-60Hz) is standard.
▪ 0-10vdc dimming capability is standard.
▪ Power factor > 0.90.
▪ Total harmonic distortion < 20%.
▪ Color rendering index > 80.
▪ Aluminum housing.
▪ Acrylic lens with light guide panels for optimal light distribution and efficiency.
▪ Easy installation in new construction or retrofit.
▪ Standard earthquake clips provide secure installation in grid ceilings.
▪ Standard mounting options include recessed mounting in grid ceilings, or suspended mounting using attached hanging brackets. For mounting in plaster or other hard ceiling, see Mounting Kits.
WARRANTY & LISTINGS
▪ DLC premium approved.
▪ Flicker-free per IEEE1789-2015 (no observable adverse effects of flicker at 100% light output level).
▪ Complies with RoHS (Restriction on Hazardous Substances) requirements.
▪ Complies with FCC Part 15, class B.
▪ Complies with EN61000-4-5, surge immunity protection (1kV).
▪ 5-Year Warranty of all electronics and housing.
SURFACE MOUNTING OPTION
DLC Approval is Required for Most Rebate Programs:
This light is DLC approved. The DesignLights Consortium® promotes quality, performance and energy efficient commercial sector lighting solutions through collaboration among its federal, regional, state, utility, and energy efficiency program members, luminaire manufacturers, lighting designers, and other industry stakeholders throughout the US and Canada.