The premium-performance, ultra-thin, edge-lit LED panel series offers industry-leading lumens per watt (LPW), and is DLC Premium listed. The LEDPNL is designed to deliver general ambient lighting in a variety of indoor settings, including schools, offices, hospitals and stores, andis the perfect choice for both new construction and retrofits. This high-efficacy luminaire provides long-life and uniform illumination, as well as standard 0-10 vdc dimming capability.
▪ Available in 3000k (warm white), 3500k (warm/neutral white) 4000k (neutral white) & 5000k (cool white) color temperatures.*
▪ Long-life LEDs provide 199,000 hours of operation with at least 70% of initial lumen output (L70).** Provides 4,508 luminaire lumens (129 lumens per watt, LPW) at 3000k, 4,590 luminaire lumens (131 LPW) at 3500k; 4,672 luminaire lumens (133 LPW) at 4000k, and 4,836 luminaire lumens (138 LPW) at 5000k.*
▪ Uniform illumination with no visible LED pixelation.
▪ Universal 120-277 AC voltage (50-60Hz) is standard.
▪ 0-10vdc dimming capability is standard.
▪ Power factor > 0.90.
▪ Total harmonic distortion < 20%.
▪ Color rendering index > 80.
▪ Aluminum housing.
▪ Acrylic lens with light guide panels for optimal light distribution and efficiency.
▪ Easy installation in new construction or retrofit.
▪ Standard earthquake clips provide secure installation in grid ceilings.
▪ Standard mounting options include recessed mounting in grid ceilings, or suspended mounting using attached hanging brackets. For mounting in plaster or other hard ceiling, see Mounting Kits.
WARRANTY & LISTINGS
▪ cULus for damp locations and insulated ceilings (IC-rated). Suitable for ambient temperatures from -20°C to 50°C (-4°F to 122°F).
▪ DLC premium approved.
▪ Flicker-free per IEEE1789-2015 (no observable adverse effects of flicker at 100% light output level).
▪ Complies with RoHS (Restriction on Hazardous Substances) requirements.
▪ Complies with FCC Part 15, class B.
▪ Complies with EN61000-4-5, surge immunity protection (1kV).
▪ 5-Year Warranty of all electronics and housing.
DLC Approval is Required for Most Rebate Programs:
This light is DLC approved! The DesignLights Consortium® promotes quality, performance and energy efficient commercial sector lighting solutions through collaboration among its federal, regional, state, utility, and energy efficiency program members, luminaire manufacturers, lighting designers, and other industry stakeholders throughout the US and Canada.