The premium-performance, ultra-thin, edge-lit LED panel (LEDPNL2X4-PRM-CP) series offers industry-leading lumens per watt (LPW). This family of luminaires is designed to deliver general ambient lighting in a variety of indoor settings, including schools, offices, hospitals and stores, and is the perfect choice for both new construction and retrofits. This high-efficacy luminaire provides long-life and uniform illumination, as well as standard 0-10 vdc dimming capability.
- Available in 3000k (warm white), 3500k (warm/neutral white) 4000k (neutral white) & 5000k (cool white) color temperatures.*
- Long-life LEDs provide 199,000 hours of operation with at least 70% of initial lumen output (L70).**
- Provides 4,508 luminaire lumens (129 lumens per watt, LPW) at 3000k, 4,590 luminaire lumens (131 LPW) at 3500k; 4,672 luminaire lumens (133 LPW) at 4000k, and 4,836 luminaire lumens (138 LPW) at 5000k.*
- Uniform illumination with no visible LED pixilation.
- Universal 120-277 AC voltage (50-60Hz) is standard.
- 0-10vdc dimming capability is standard.
- Power factor > 0.90.
- Total harmonic distortion < 20%.
- Color rendering index > 80.
- Aluminum housing.
- PMMA (polymethyl methacrylate) light guide panels for optimal light distribution, efficiency and longevity.
- Easy installation in new construction or retrofit.
- Standard mounting options include recessed mounting in grid ceilings. For mounting in plaster or other hard ceiling, see Mounting Kits.
CERTIFICATIONS & LISTINGS
- cULus for damp locations and insulated ceilings (IC-rated). Suitable for ambient temperatures from -20°C to 50°C (-4°F to 122°F).
- DLC premium approved.
- Flicker-free per IEEE1789-2015 (no observable adverse effects of flicker at 100% light output level).
- Complies with RoHS (Restriction on Hazardous Substances) requirements.
- Complies with FCC Part 15, class B.
- Complies with EN61000-4-5, surge immunity protection (1kV).
5-year warranty of all electronics and housing.
FREE Shipping on orders over $300.
BULK / VOLUME PRICING AVAILABLE
Bulk / Volume pricing is available on order quantities over 200 pieces. Contact us for more information.