The LED shop light from Your LED Light Source is designed for residential, light commercial and other applications. High-quality luminaire utilizes the latest LED technology for optimal performance and maximized energy efficiency. High-CRI LEDs, high efficacy and long L70 life are all standard. The finely-textured, polycarbonate lens provides an even, uniform light distribution.
- Weight: 1.5 lbs.
- Available in 4000k (neutral white).* Long-life LEDs provide at least 54,000 hours of operation with at least 70% of initial lumen output (L70).** Provides 4,203 lumens, and draws 38 watts (110 lumens per watt).*
- Uniform illumination with no visible LED pixilation.
- 120 AC voltage (50-60Hz) is standard.
- Five-foot AC power cord is standard.
- Connects up to eight shoplites.
- Mounts using standard, 3-foot chains. On/off pull-chain (18” long) is standard.
- Power factor > 0.90.
- Total harmonic distortion < 20%.
- Color rendering index > 80.
- Polycarbonate lens.
- cETLus for damp locations.
- Suitable for ambient temperatures from -20°C to 40°C (-4°F to 104°F).
- Complies with RoHS (Restriction on Hazardous Substances) requirements.
- Complies with FCC Part 15, class B.
- Complies with ANSI/IEEE C62.41, surge immunity protection (2.5kV).
5-year warranty of all electronics and housing.
FREE Shipping on orders over $300.
BULK / VOLUME PRICING AVAILABLE
Bulk / Volume pricing is available on order quantities over 200 pieces. Contact us for more information.