The BWALED4FT is a 1’ x 4’ LED wrap luminaire, which is designed as a direct replacement for fluorescent wraps. The BWALED4FT is designed to deliver general ambient lighting in a variety of indoor settings, including schools, offices, hospitals and stores, and is the perfect choice for both new construction and retrofits. This high-efficacy luminaire provides long-life and uniform illumination, as well as standard 0-10vdc dimming capability.
• Available in 3500k (warm/neutral white), 4000k (neutral white) and 5000k (cool white) color temperatures.*
• Long-life LEDs provide 122,000 hours of operation with at least 70% of initial lumen output (L70).**
• Choose from 4,771 luminaire lumens (119 LPW) at 3500k; 5,200 luminaire lumens (130 LPW) at 4000k; and 5,240 luminaire lumens (131 LPW) at 5000k.*
• Uniform illumination with no visible LED pixelation.
• Universal 120-277 AC voltage (50-60Hz) is standard.
• 0-10vdc dimming capability is standard.
• Power factor > 0.90.
• Total harmonic distortion < 20%.
• Color rendering index > 80.
• Steel housing and acrylic lens.
• Easy installation in new construction or retrofit.
• cULus listed for damp locations (-20°C to 50°C / -4°F to 122°F).
• DLC premium approved.
• Complies with FCC Part 15, class A.
• Complies with IEEE C.62.41-1991, Class A input transient surge protection (2.5kV).
• Complies with IEC 61000-4-2 level 2 (4kV) electrostatic discharge (ESD).
• Complies with RoHS (Restriction on Hazardous Substances) requirements.
• 5-year warranty of all electronics and housing.