The DR (direct replacement) Series of LED T5 lamps replace conventional fluorescent lamps in existing luminaires. Offering significant energy-efficiency and lifetime improvements over fluorescent lamps, DR Series lamps offer the convenience of plug-and-play installation by using existing fluorescent ballasts and lamp-holders.
• Available in 3500k (warm/neutral white), 4000k (neutral white) and 5000k (cool white) color temperatures.*
• Long-life LEDs provide up to 63,000 hours of operation with at least 70% of initial lumen output (L70).**
• Uniform illumination with no visible LED pixilation
• Universal 120-277 AC voltage (50-60Hz) is standard
• Power factor > 0.90.
• Total harmonic distortion < 20%
• Color rendering index ≥ 80.
• Full glass housing inhibits yellowing and distortion
• Easy installation in existing fluorescent luminaires. Direct replacement models using existing fluorescent ballasts and lamp holders.
• cULus listed for dry and damp locations in ambient temperatures from -20°C to 45°C (-4°F to 113°F).
• DLC standard approved.
• Complies with RoHS (Restriction on Hazardous Substances) requirements.
• Complies with FCC Part 15 class B.
• 5-year warranty of all electronics and housing.
• Shatter-proof models ( certified) available by special order.