The DR (direct replacement) Series of LED T5 lamps replace conventional fluorescent lamps in existing luminaires. Offering significant energy-efficiency and lifetime improvements over fluorescent lamps, DR Series lamps offer the convenience of plug-and-play installation by using existing fluorescent ballasts and lamp-holders.
- Available in 3500k, (warm/neutral white) and 4000k (neutral white).*
- Long-life LEDs provide 63,000 hours of operation with at least 70% of initial lumen output (L70).**
- Provides 3,200 lumens from 28 watts input (114 lumens per watt) at 3500k, and 3,500 lumens (125 LPW) at 4000k.*
- Uniform illumination with no visible LED pixilation.
- Universal 120-277 AC voltage (50-60Hz) is standard.
- Power factor > 0.90.
- Total harmonic distortion < 20%.
- Color rendering index > 80.
- Full glass housing inhibits yellowing and distortion.
- Easy installation in existing fluorescent luminaires. Direct replacement models using existing fluorescent ballasts and lamp-holders.
- cULus listed for dry and damp locations in ambient temperatures from -20°C to 45°C (-4°F to 113°F).
- DLC standard approved.
- Complies with RoHS (Restriction on Hazardous Substances) requirements.
- Complies with FCC Part 15, Class B.
5-year warranty of all electronics and housing.
FREE Shipping on orders over $300.
BULK / VOLUME PRICING AVAILABLE
Bulk / Volume pricing is available on order quantities over 200 pieces. Contact us for more information.