The DR (direct replacement) Series of LED T8 lamps replace conventional fluorescent lamps in existing luminaires. Offering significant energy-efficiency and lifetime improvements over fluorescent lamps, DR Series lamps offer the convenience of plug-and-play installation by using existing fluorescent ballasts and lamp-holders.
- Available in 3500k, (warm/neutral white), 4000k (neutral white) and 5000k (cool white) color temperatures.*
- Long-life LEDs provide up to 90,000 hours of operation with at least 70% of initial lumen output (L70).**
- Models provide 1,700 lumens to 2,200 lumens per lamp, and 113 to 122 lumens per watt (LPW).*
- Uniform illumination with no visible LED pixilation. ▪ Universal 120-277 AC voltage (50-60Hz) is standard.
- Power factor > 0.90.
- Total harmonic distortion < 20%.
- Color rendering index > 80.
- Full glass housing inhibits yellowing and distortion.
- Easy installation in existing fluorescent luminaires. Direct replacement models using existing fluorescent ballasts and lamp-holders.
- cULus listed for dry and damp locations in ambient temperatures from -20°C to 45°C (-4°F to 113°F).
- DLC standard approved.
- Complies with RoHS (Restriction on Hazardous Substances) requirements.
- Complies with FCC Part 15, Class B.
5-year warranty of all electronics and housing.
FREE Shipping on orders over $300.
BULK / VOLUME PRICING AVAILABLE
Bulk / Volume pricing is available on order quantities over 200 pieces. Contact us for more information.