The GLLED series from Your LED Light Source includes commercial-grade, premium performance LED luminaires for horticultural settings. Provides a full spectrum of PAR (photosynthetically active radiation) for full-cycle cultivation. High-efficacy LEDs (PPE of 2.1) reduce energy costs compared to traditional, HID grow luminaires. Long-life LEDs (Q90 of 38,000 hours) virtually eliminates expensive relamping. Rugged, painted steel housings withstand demanding horticultural environments. A variety of mounting options simplify height adjustments. Dimming levels are controlled by industry-standard 0-10vdc signals.
- Complete luminaire comes with the following standard equipment: Fully-functional LED luminaire, one set of V-hooks with hanging chains, and one set of ratcheting rope hangers.
- AC cordsets (factory-installed) are optional. See options below.
- Accessories include lenses (clear & diffused), wire guards, and cable-mounting kits.
- Full spectrum distribution of PAR (photosynthetically active radiation) for full-cycle cultivation.*
- Long-life LEDs provide 38,000 hours of operation with at least 90% (Q90) of initial PPF (photosynthetic photon flux).**
- Delivers from 368 to 873 micromols (μmols) of PPF from a single luminaire to accommodate a variety of growing areas. For increased PPF levels, use multiple luminaires.*
- Delivers photosynthetic photon efficacy (PPE) of 2.1. ▪ Universal 120-277 AC voltage (50-60Hz) is standard. Universal 347-480AC voltage (50-60Hz) is optional, and uses factoryinstalled step-down transformers.
- 0-10vdc dimming drivers are standard. ▪ Power factor > 0.90.
- Total harmonic distortion < 20%.
- Painted steel housing.
- Standard mounting options include: Chain mounting with V-hooks that attach to luminaire &/or an adjustable, ratcheting rope (⅛” braided polypropylene) hangers (2 meters long) with easy-to-use carabiner clips are also provided.
CERTIFICATIONS & LISTINGS
- cULus listed for damp locations in ambient temperatures from -20°C to 35°C (-4°F to 95°F).
- Complies with RoHS (Restriction on Hazardous Substances) requirements ▪ Complies with FCC Part 15, class A.
- Complies with IEEE C.62.41-1991, input transient protection (2.5kV).
- 5-year warranty of all electronics and housing.
5-year warranty of all electronics and housing.
FREE Shipping on orders over $300.
BULK / VOLUME PRICING AVAILABLE
Bulk / Volume pricing is available on order quantities over 200 pieces. Contact us for more information.