The LEDMPAL series from Your LED Light Source is a group of architectural LED area luminaires designed to illuminate parking areas, pathways, building facades, loading docks, and a wide variety of other large, general site lighting applications. Multiple mounting options make the LEDMPAL a versatile luminaire for flood lighting, pole-, ground- and wall-mounted area lighting, and other outdoor lighting requirements.
- Available in 3000k (warm white), 4000K (neutral white) and 5000K (cool white ). *
- Long-life LEDs provide 69,000 hours of operation with at least 70% of initial lumen output (L 70). **
- Delivers 5,882 lumens & 118 lumens per watt (LPW) at 3000k; 6,031 lumens and 121 LPW at 4000k; and 6,179 lumens & 124 LPW at 5000k.*
- Standard optic provides an IES roadway type V distribution, or a 7V (vertical) x 7H (horizontal) NEMA floodlight distribution.
- Universal 120 -277 AC voltage (50 -60Hz) is standard.
- Power factor > 0.90.
- Total harmonic distortion < 20%.
- Color rendering index > 80.
- Optional full glare shields, half glare shields & wire guards are available.
- Die cast aluminum housing with durable, dark bronze powder coat nish, and a heat -resistant polycarbonate lens.
- Wireway enclosure is sealed with a water -tight, silicon rubber gasket.
- Effective projected areas (EPA's) are:
- Front = 0.13 square feet
- Side = 0.09 square feet
- Face = 0.43 square feet
- Easy installation in new construction or retrot applications.
- cULus listed for wet locations ( -30°C to 40°C / -22°F to 104 °F)
- IP65 rated.
- DLC standard approved.
- Complies with FCC Part 15, Class B.
- Complies with EN61000 -4-5, surge immunity (1kV).
5-year warranty of all electronics and housing.
FREE Shipping on orders over $300.
BULK / VOLUME PRICING AVAILABLE
Bulk / Volume pricing is available on order quantities over 200 pieces. Contact us for more information.