The CPLED-TH LED canopy light is an ideal solution for illuminating parking garages, storage areas, stairwells, and other applications requiring low-profile luminaire that can be surface- or pendant-mounted. With a die cast aluminum housing and a polycarbonate lens, the CPLED will stand up to many years of punishing environmental conditions. High-efficacy, long-life LEDs provide both energy and maintenance cost savings compared to traditional canopy lights with HID, fluorescent or incandescent lamps.
- Available in 5000k (cool white) color temperature.*
- Long-life LEDs provide a minimum of 60,000 hours of operation with at least 70% of initial lumen output (L70).**
- CPLED-TH-45W delivers 4,948 lumens and 112 lumens per watt (LPW), and CPLED-TH-80W delivers 9,548 lumens and 120 LPW.*
- Universal 100-277 AC voltage (50-60Hz) is standard.
- 0-10vdc dimming capability is standard.
- Power factor > 0.90.
- Total harmonic distortion < 20%.
- Color rendering index > 80.
- 4kV surge protector is standard.
- Die cast aluminum housing with durable, dark bronze, powder coat paint.
- Polycarbonate lens.
- Removable, threaded plugs for side attachment of ½” rigid electrical conduit.
- Easy installation in new construction or retrofit.
- cULus listed for wet locations (-40°C to 40°C / -40°F to 104°F).
- IP65 rated.
- DLC approved.
- Complies with FCC Part 15, class B.
5-year warranty of all electronics and housing.
FREE Shipping on orders over $300.
BULK / VOLUME PRICING AVAILABLE
Bulk / Volume pricing is available on order quantities over 200 pieces. Contact us for more information.