LED corn lamps provide a convenient and economical way to enjoy the benefits of LED lighting, which include both energy and maintenance cost savings compared to traditional, HID lamps. Simply remove the existing lamp, bypass existing electrical components such as ballasts and capacitors, and install the LED corn lamp—no ballast are required with LED corn lamps.
- Available in 5000k (cool white) color temperature.*
- Long-life LEDs provide at least 183,000 hours of operation with at least 70% of initial lumen output (L70).**
- LEDCORN30-5K provides 3,373 lumens and 109 lumens per watt, (LPW).*
- LEDCORN60-5K provides 6,473 lumens and 112 LPW.*
- LEDCORN100-5K provides 11,462 lumens and 115 LPW.*
- LEDCORN150-5K provides 17,592 lumens and 119 LPW.*
- Universal 120-277 AC voltage (50-60Hz) is standard.
- Power factor > 0.90.
- Total harmonic distortion < 20%.
- Color rendering index > 80.
- Mogul base (E39) socket. For applications requiring medium base (E26) sockets, use the Socket adaptor, mogul to medium base (p/n SKTADPTR-E39TOE26)
- Easy installation in new construction or retrofit.
- cULus listed for damp locations in ambient temperatures from -20°C to 45°C (-4°F to 113°F).
- IP64 rated for ingress protection.
- DLC standard approved.
- Flicker-free per IEEE1789-2015 (no observable adverse effects of flicker at 100% light output level).
- Complies with RoHS (Restriction on Hazardous Substances) requirements.
- Complies with EN61000-4-5, surge immunity protection (4kV).
5-year warranty of all electronics and housing.
FREE Shipping on orders over $300.
BULK / VOLUME PRICING AVAILABLE
Bulk / Volume pricing is available on order quantities over 200 pieces. Contact us for more information.