The LED-DDAL dusk-to-dawn security/flood light is an ideal solution for general site and flood lighting in commercial and residential settings. With a die cast aluminum housing and a fluted, polycarbonate lens shield to reduce glare, the LED-DDAL provides effective, economical security lighting. High-efficacy, long-life LEDs provide both energy and maintenance cost savings compared to traditional, incandescent and HID security/flood lights.
- Available in 5000k (cool white) color temperature.*
- Long-life LEDs provide 55,000 hours of operation with at least 70% of initial lumen output (L70).**
- Delivers 5,027 lumens and 99 lumens per watt.*
- Universal 120-277 AC voltage (50-60Hz) is standard.
- Power factor > 0.90.
- Total harmonic distortion < 20%.
- Color rendering index > 80.
- Die cast aluminum housing.
- Fluted, polycarbonate lens shield to reduce glare.
- NEMA-type photocell and mounting arm are included.
- Easy installation in new construction or retrofit.
- cULus listed for wet locations (-20°C to 40°C / -4°F to 104°F).
- DLC approved.
- Complies with FCC Part 15, Class B.
5-year warranty of all electronics and housing.
FREE Shipping on orders over $300.
BULK / VOLUME PRICING AVAILABLE
Bulk / Volume pricing is available on order quantities over 200 pieces. Contact us for more information.