The LEDFHB-V2 series is a group of full-body, premium-performance LED high bay luminaires. These luminaires are designed to illuminate a wide variety of settings, including commercial, industrial and retail settings such as warehouses, manufacturing plants, sporting venues and bigbox retailers. With a painted, steel housing, the LEDFHB-V2 provides high levels of durability and performance. High-efficacy, long-life LEDs provide both energy and maintenance cost savings compared to traditional, High Intensity Discharge (HID) high bays.
▪ Long-life LEDs provide 122,000 hours of operation with at le ast 70%
of initial lumen output (L 70)**
▪ Delivers from 12,193 lumens (140 lumens per watt, LPW) to 60 ,629
lumens (142 LPW)*
▪ Universal 107-277 AC voltage (50-60Hz) is standard. Step-down
transformers are required for 347-480V applications
▪ 0-10vdc dimming drivers are standard
▪ Power factor > 0.90
▪ Total harmonic distortion < 20%
▪ Color rendering index > 80
▪ Painted steel housings are standard
▪ Chain-mount kits (includes v-hooks and ⅛” thick, 1-meter
long chain) are standard
• Chain mounting with V-hooks is standard.
• Optional surface mounting kit provides attachment to flat ceilings.
• Optional pendant mounting kit provides pendant attachment to junction boxes.
• Optional cable mounting kits provide suspension at two lengths (i.e., 3 & 5 meters).
▪ DLC premium approved
▪ Flicker-free per IEEE1789-2015 (low risk of adverse ef fects of flicker at 100% light output level)
▪ Complies with RoHS (Restriction on Hazardous Substances) requirements.
▪ Complies with FCC Part 15, class A
▪ Complies with IEEE C.62.41-1991, input transient protection (2. 5kV)
▪ 5-Year Warranty of all electronics and housing