The LEDSL15W landscape security / flood light is an ideal solution for general site, landscape, sign and pathway lighting. With a die cast aluminum housing, and a polycarbonate lens with seamless silicone gasket to prevent leaks, the LEDSL15W will stand up to many years of punishing environmental conditions. High-efficacy, long-life LEDs provide both energy and maintenance cost savings compared to traditional, incandescent landscape lights.
- Available in 3000k (warm white) & 5000k (cool white) color temperatures.*
- Long-life LEDs provide 69,000 hours of operation with at least 70% of initial lumen output (L70).**
- Delivers 1,536 lumens (102 lumens per watt, LPW) at 3000k, and 1,700 lumens (113 LPW) at 5000k.*
- Narrow beam spread is standard. Medium beam spread is available by special order (contact factory for details).
- Universal 100-277 AC voltage (50-60Hz) is standard.
- Power factor > 0.90.
- Total harmonic distortion < 20%.
- Color rendering index > 80.
- Die cast aluminum housing with durable, dark bronze, powder coat paint.
- Polycarbonate lens.
- Several mounting options provide easy installation in new construction or retrofit. Yoke-mounted models available by special order (contact factory for details).
- cULus listed for wet locations (-20°C to 40°C / -4°F to 104°F).
- IP65 rated.
- DLC approved.
- Complies with EN61000-4-5, surge immunity test (1kV).
5-year warranty of all electronics and housing.
FREE Shipping on orders over $300.
BULK / VOLUME PRICING AVAILABLE
Bulk / Volume pricing is available on order quantities over 200 pieces. Contact us for more information.