The LEDSL28W landscape security / flood light is an ideal solution for general site, landscape, sign and pathway lighting. With a die cast aluminum housing, and a polycarbonate lens with seamless silicone gasket to prevent leaks, the LEDSL28W will stand up to many years of punsihing environmental conditions. High efficacy, long-life LEDs provide both energy and maintenance cost savings compated to traditional, incandescent landscape lights.
• Available in 3000k & 5000k (cool white) color temperature.*
• Long-life LEDs provide 69,000 hours of operation with at least 70% of initial lumens output (L70).**
• Delivers 2,724 lumens (106 lumens per watt, LPW) at 3000k, and 3,200 lumens (125 LPW) at 5000k.*
• Narrow beam spread is standard. Medium beam spread is available by special order (contact factory for details).
• Power factor > 0.90.
• Universal 100-277 AC voltage (50-60Hz) is standard.
• Total harmonic distortion < 20%
• Color rendering index > 80.
• Die cast aluminum housing with durable, dark bronze, powder coat paint.
• Polycarbonate lens.
• Several mounting options provide easy installation in new construstion or retrofit. Yoke-mounted models available by special order (contact factory for details).
• Threaded pipe (NPS ½“), which attaches to a junction box, is standard.
• Optional spike-mount (LEDSL-BS) for ground mounting.
• Optional canopy-mount (LED-CNY-KIT) for attachment to flat surfaces.
• cULus listed for wet locations (-20°C to 40°C / -4°F to 104°F).
• IP65 rated.
• DLC approved.
• Complies with EN61000-4-5, surge immunity test (1kV).
• 5-year warranty of all electronics and housing.