LEDWPSN is a series of rugged, durable LED wall packs, which are perfect for outdoor perimeter and area lighting. With a die cast aluminum housing and a polycarbonate lens, the LEDWPSN will stand up to many years of punishing environmental conditions. High-efficacy, long-life LEDs provide both energy and maintenance cost savings compared to traditional, HID wall packs.
• Available in 4000k (cool white) and 5000k (daylight) color temperatures.*
• Long-life LEDs provide 216,000 hours of operation with at least 70% of initial lumen output (L70).**
• LEDWP120SN provides 13,213 lumens & 119 LPW at 3000k; 13,589 lumens & 122 LPW at 4000k; or 13,966 lumens & 126 LPW at 5000k.*
• Uniform illumination with no visible LED pixelation.
• Universal 120-277 AC voltage (50-60Hz) is standard.
• Power facto > 0.90.
• Total harmonic distortion < 20%.
• Color rendering index > 80.
• Die cast aluminum housing with durable, dark bronze, powder coat paint.
• Polycarbonate lens with seamless, silicone gasket to prevent leaks. Polycarbonate has F1 rating to avoid discolorations.
• Internal bubble level facilitates level installation.
• Easy installation in new construction or retrofit.
• cULus listed for wet locations (-20°C to 45°C / -4°F to 113°F).
• IP65 rated.
• DLC standard approved.
• Complies with FCC Part 15, class B.
• Complies with EN61000-4-5, surge immunity
• 5-year warranty of all electronics and housing.