The LEDWP60W/80W are rugged, durable LED wall packs, which are perfect for outdoor perimeter and area lighting. With die cast aluminum housings and vandal resistant, borosilicate glass lenses, the LEDWP60W/80W will stand up to many years of punishing environmental conditions. High-efficacy, long-life LEDs provide both energy and maintenance cost savings compared to traditional, HID wall packs.
- Available in 4000k (neutral white) and 5000k (cool white) color temperatures.*
- Long-life LEDs provide 59,000 hours of operation (LEDWP60W), or 57,000 hours of operation (LEDWP80W) with at least 70% of initial lumen output (L70).**
- LEDWP60W models deliver 6,990 lumens and 115 lumens per watt (LPW) at 4000k, or 7,231 lumens and 119 LPW at 5000k.*
- LEDWP80W models deliver 9,803 lumens and 126 LPW at 4000k, or 9,953 lumens and 128 LPW at 5000k.*
- Uniform illumination with no visible LED pixilation.
- Universal 120-277 AC voltage (50-60Hz) is standard.
- Power factor > 0.90.
- Total harmonic distortion < 20%.
- Color rendering index > 70.
- Die cast aluminum housing with durable, dark bronze, powder coat paint.
- Tempered, borosilicate glass lens with seamless, silicone gasket to prevent leaks.
- Removable, threaded plugs for side attachment of ½” rigid electrical conduit, or for button photocells.
- Easy installation in new construction or retrofit.
- cULus listed for wet locations (-30°C to 40°C / -22°F to 104°F).
- IP65 rated.
- DLC standard approved.
- Complies with EN61000-4-5, surge immunity (1kV).
5-year warranty of all electronics and housing.
FREE Shipping on orders over $300.
BULK / VOLUME PRICING AVAILABLE
Bulk / Volume pricing is available on order quantities over 200 pieces. Contact us for more information.