The BCBLED22-40W-CP is a low-profile, 2’ x 2’ LED center basket luminaire, from Your LED Light Source is designed as a direct replacement for 2’ x 2’ fluorescent luminaires installed in grid or plaster ceilings. It is designed to deliver general ambient lighting in a variety of indoor settings, including schools, offices, hospitals and stores, and is the perfect choice for both new construction and retrofits. This high-efficacy luminaire provides long-life and uniform illumination, as well as standard 0-10vdc dimming capability.
- Available in 3000k (warm white), 3500k (warm/neutral white), 4000k (neutral white) & 5000k (cool white) color temperatures.*
- Long-life LEDs provide 68,000 hours of operation with at least 70% of initial lumen output (L70).**
- Provides 4,159 luminaire lumens (99 lumens per watt, LPW) at 3000k; 4,263 luminaire lumens (102 LPW) at 3500k; 4,365 luminaire lumens (104 LPW) at 4000k; and 4,576 luminaire lumens (109 LPW) at 5000k.*
- Uniform illumination with no visible LED pixelation. ▪ Universal 120-277 AC voltage (50-60Hz) is standard.
- 0-10vdc dimming capability is standard.
- Power factor > 0.90. ▪ Total harmonic distortion < 20%. ▪ Color rendering index > 80.
- Steel housing and polycarbonate lens. ▪ Easy installation in new construction or retrofit. Fits in standard 2’ x 2’ grid ceilings.
- Standard earthquake clips provide secure installation in grid ceilings.
- Standard mounting options include recessed mounting in grid ceilings, or suspended mounting using attached hanging brackets. For other mounting options, see Mounting Kits.
CERTIFICATIONS & LISTINGS
- UL listed for damp locations and insulated ceilings (IC-rated) for use in ambient temperatures from -20°C to 40°C (-4°F to 104°F).
- DLC Standard listed.
- Flicker-free per IEEE1789-2015 (low risk of adverse effects of flicker at 100% light output level).
- Complies with RoHS (Restriction on Hazardous Substances) requirements.
- Complies with FCC Part 15, part B.
- Complies with IEEE C.62.41-1991, input transient surge protection (2kV).
5-year warranty of all electronics and housing.
FREE Shipping on orders over $300.
BULK / VOLUME PRICING AVAILABLE
Bulk / Volume pricing is available on order quantities over 200 pieces. Contact us for more information.