The LEDFHB135 from Your LED Light Source is a full-body, premium-performance LED high bay luminaire. It is designed to illuminate a wide variety of settings, including commercial, industrial & retail settings such as warehouses, manufacturing plants, sporting venues and big-box retailers. With a painted, steel housing, the LEDFHB135 provides high levels of durability and performance. High-efficacy, long-life LEDs provide both energy and maintenance cost savings compared to traditional, HID high bays.
- Available in 4000k (neutral white) and 5000k (cool white) color temperatures.*
- Long-life LEDs provide 122,000 hours of operation with at least 70% of initial lumen output (L70).**
- Delivers 18,630 lumens (138 lumens per watt, LPW) at 4000k, and 18,900 lumens (140 LPW) at 5000k.*
- Universal 120-277 AC voltage (50-60Hz) is standard.
- Step-down transformers are required for 347-480V applications. Use optional transformer cover box for enclosed wire connections (see page two for details).
- 0-10vdc dimming drivers are standard.
- Power factor > 0.90.
- Total harmonic distortion < 20%.
- Color rendering index > 80.
- Painted steel housing.
- Easy installation in new construction or retrofit.
- Chain-mount kits (includes v-hooks and ⅛” thick, 1-meter long chain) are standard.
- Options include lenses (clear & diffused), wire-guard kits surface-mounting kits, pendant-mounting kits, and cablemounting kits.
- cULus listed for damp locations in ambient temperatures from -20°C to 50°C (-4°F to 122°F).
- DLC premium approved.
- Complies with RoHS (Restriction on Hazardous Substances) requirements
- Complies with FCC Part 15, class A.
- Complies with IEEE C.62.41-1991, input transient protection (2.5kV).
5-year warranty of all electronics and housing.
FREE Shipping on orders over $300.
BULK / VOLUME PRICING AVAILABLE
Bulk / Volume pricing is available on order quantities over 200 pieces. Contact us for more information.