- Available in 3000k (warm white), 4000k (neutral white) and 5000k (cool white) color temperatures.*
- Long-life LEDs provide up to 372,000 hours of operation with at least 70% of initial lumen output (L70).**
- Available models provide from 1,592 to 5,919 lumens, and from 110 to 125 lumens per watt (LPW).*
- Standard optic provides an IES roadway type V distribution, or a 7V (vertical) x 7H (horizontal) NEMA floodlight distribution.
- Universal 120-277 AC voltage (50-60Hz) is standard.
- Power factor > 90.
- Total harmonic distortion < 20%.
- Color rendering index > 80.
- Optional glare shields (full & half) & wire guards are available.
- Die cast aluminum housing with durable, dark bronze powder coat finish.
- Wireway enclosure is sealed with a water-tight, silicon rubber gasket.
- Easy installation in new construction or retrofit applications.
- cULus listed for wet locations in ambient temperatures from -20°C to 45°C (-4°F to 113°F).
- IP66 rated for ingress protection.
- DLC premium approved.
- Rated for 3G vibration.
- Lens is IK 8 rated for protection from external impacts. S
- alt fog tested for 1,000 hours (ASTM B117). After salt fog testing, paint rated at 9 per ASTM D1654-05 scratch test.
- Complies with FCC Part 15, class B.
- Complies with EN61000-4-5, surge immunity protection (2kV).
5-year warranty of all electronics and housing.
FREE Shipping on orders over $300.
BULK / VOLUME PRICING AVAILABLE
Bulk / Volume pricing is available on order quantities over 200 pieces. Contact us for more information.