The LEDMPAL series is a group of premium architectural LED area luminaires designed to illuminate parking areas, pathways, building facades, loading docks, and a wide variety of other large, general site lighting applications. Multiple mounting options make the LEDMPAL a versatile luminaire for flood lighting, pole-, ground- and wall-mounted are lighting, and other outdoor lighting requirements.
• Available in 3000k (warm white), 4000k (neutral white) and 5000k (cool white) color temperatures.*
• Long-life LEDs provide 230,000 hours of operation with at least 70% of initial lumen output (L70).**
• LEDMPALPRO50 provides 5,717 lumens (117 lumens per watt, LPW) at 3000k; 5,778 lumens (118 LPW) at 4000k; and 5,793
lumens (118 LPW) at 5000k.*
• Standard optic provides an IES roadway type V distribution, or a 7V (vertical) x 7H (horizontal) NEMA floodlight distribution.
• Universal 120-277 AC voltage (50-60Hz) is standard.
• Power factor > 0.90.
• Total harmonic distortion < 20%.
• Color rendering index > 80.
• Optional glare shields (full & half) & wire guards are available.
• Die cast aluminum housing with durable, dark bronze powder coat finish—at least 2 mils thick on all surfaces—and a heat-resistant polycarbonate lens.
• Wireway enclosure is sealed with a water-tight, silicon rubber gasket.
• Effective projected areas (EPA’s) are:
• Front = 0.15 s.f. (knuckle) / 0.13 s.f. (yoke)
• Side = 0.18 s.f. (knuckle) / 0.13 s.f. (yoke)
• Face = 0.73 s.f. (knuckle) / 0.57 s.f. (yoke)
• Easy installation in new construction or retrofit applications.
WARRANTY & LISTINGS
• cULus listed for wet locations in ambient temperatures from -20°C to 45°C (-4°F to 113°F).
• IP66 rated for ingress protection.
• DLC premium approved.
• Rated for 3G vibration.
• Lens is IK 8 rated for protection from external impacts.
• Salt fog tested for 1,000 hours (ASTM B117). After salt fog testing, paint rated at 9 per ASTM D1654-05 scratch test.
• Complies with FCC Part 15, class B.
• Complies with EN61000-4-5, surge immunity protection (2kV).
• 5-year warranty of all electronics and housing
• Yoke-mounted option provides secure attachment to flat surfaces.
• Aluminum die-cast knuckle-mount option is installed on a junction box. Includes ½” NPS stem with locking nut.