The premium-performance BCBLED24 from Your LED Light Source is a 2’ x 4’ LED center basket luminaire, which offers industry-leading lumens per watt (LPW), and which is DLC Premium listed. The BCBLED24is designed as a direct replacement for 2’ x 4’ fluorescent luminaires installed in grid ceilings. It is designed to deliver general ambient lighting in a variety of indoor settings, including schools, offices, hospitals and stores, and is the perfect choice for both new construction and retrofits. This high-efficacy luminaire provides long-life and uniform illumination, as well as standard 0-10vdc dimming capability.
- Available in 3000k (warm white), 3500k (warm/neutral white), 4000k (neutral white) and 5000k (cool white) color temperatures.*
- Long-life LEDs provide 81,000 hours of operation with at least 70% of initial lumen output (L70).**
- Provides 4,854 luminaire lumens (124 lumens per watt, LPW) at both 3000k and 3500k; 4,945 luminaire lumens (126 LPW) at 4000k, and 5,036 luminaire lumens (128 LPW) at 5000k.*
- Uniform illumination with no visible LED pixelation.
- Universal 120-277 AC voltage (50-60Hz) is standard.
- 0-10vdc dimming capability is standard.
- Power factor > 0.90.
- Total harmonic distortion < 20%.
- Color rendering index > 80. ▪ Steel housing and acrylic lens.
- Easy installation in new construction or retrofit. Fits in standard 2’ x 2’ grid ceilings.
- Standard earthquake clips provide secure installation in grid ceilings.
CERTIFICATIONS & LISTINGS
- UL listed for damp locations and insulated ceilings (IC-rated) for use in ambient temperatures from -25°C to 50°C (-13°F to 122°F).
- DLC Premium listed.
- Complies with RoHS (Restriction on Hazardous Substances) requirements.
- Complies with FCC Part 15, part B.
- Complies with IEEE C.62.41-1991, input transient protection (2.5kV).
5-year warranty of all electronics and housing.
FREE Shipping on orders over $300.
BULK / VOLUME PRICING AVAILABLE
Bulk / Volume pricing is available on order quantities over 200 pieces. Contact us for more information.