LED corn lamps provide a convenient and economical way to enjoy the benefits of LED lighting, which include both energy and maintenance cost savings compared to traditional, HID lamps. Simply remove the existing lamp, bypass existing electrical components such as ballasts and capacitors, and install the LED corn lamp—no ballast is required with LED corn lamps.
• Available in 5000k (cool white) color temperature*
• Long-life LEDs provide at least 183,000 hours of operation with at least 70% of initial lumen output (L70)**
• LEDCORN30-5K provides 3,373 lumens and 109 lumens per watt, (LPW)*
• Universal 120-277 AC voltage (50-60Hz) is standard
• Power factor > 0.90
• Total harmonic distortion < 20%
• Color rendering index > 80
• Easy installation in new construction or retrofit.
• cULus listed for damp locations in ambient temperatures from -20°C to 45°C (-4°F to 113°F)
• IP64 rated for ingress protection
• DLC standard approved
• Complies with RoHS (Restriction on Hazardous Substances) requirements
• Complies with EN61000-4-5, surge immunity protection (2.5-4kV)
• 5-Year Warranty on all electronics and housing