Our new LEDOSEC series is an economical group of outdoor security luminaires. Models are available with either one, two or three heads, and with either built-in photocells or combination motion sensors and photocells. With a high-strength, cast aluminum housing and a high-quality, UV-resistant glass diffuser, the LEDOSEC is a versatile and durable outdoor luminaire. High-efficacy, long-life LEDs provide both energy and maintenance cost savings compared to traditional outdoor security luminaires.
• Available in 4000k (neutral white) and 5000k (cool white) color temperatures.*
• Long-life LEDs provide 53,000 hours of operation with at least 70% of initial lumen output (L70).**
• Models with one head provide 1,064 to 1,069 lumens and 89 lumens per watt (LPW).*
• Models with two heads provide 2,041 to 2,089 lumens and 82 to 84 LPW.*
• Models with three heads provide 3,105 to 3,135 lumens and 86 to 87 LPW.*
• Operates on 120 AC voltage (60Hz).
• Power factor > 0.90.
• Color rendering index > 80.
• Die cast aluminum housing with durable, powder coat paint.
• Glass lens is sealed and gasketed to prevent leaks.
• Easy installation in new construction or retrofit.
WARRANTY & LISTINGS
• cET Lus listed for wet locations in ambient temperatures from - 10°C to 40°C (14°F to 104°F).
• Energy Star approved.
• Complies with RoHS (Restriction on Hazardous Substances) requirements.
• Complies with FCC Part 15, class B.
• Protected against input line transients (2.5kV).
• 5-Year Warranty on all electronics and housing.